The inspiration in my life – Quotes from Les Brown
1. Too many of us are not living our dreams because we are living our fears.
2. Other people’s opinion of you does not have to become your reality.
3. Life has no limitations, except the ones you make.
4. Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you’ll land among the stars.
5. When life knocks you down, try to land on your back. Because if you can look up, you can get up.
6. Accept responsibility for your life. Know that it is you who will get you where you want to go, no one else.
7. Just because Fate doesn’t deal you the right cards, it doesn’t mean you should give up, It just means you have to play the cards you get to their maximum potential.
8. Forgive yourself for your faults and your mistakes and move on.
9. You cannot expect to achieve new goals or move beyond your present circumstances unless you change.
10. You need to make a commitment, and once you make it, then life will give you some answers.
11. If you take responsibility for yourself you will develop a hunger to accomplish your dreams.
12. You don’t get in life what you want; you get in life what you are.
13. The only limits to the possibilities in your life tomorrow are the buts you use today.
14. If you put yourself in a position where you have to stretch outside your comfort zone, then you are forced to expand your consciousness.
15. You must remain focused on your journey to greatness.
16. Live out of your imagination instead of out of your memory.
17. If you view all the things that happen to you, both good and bad, as opportunities, then you operate out of a higher level of consciousness.