1. Each section will comprise of 20 random questions.
2. You can choose to select and answer, or skip or come back to a question before final submission.
3. To navigate to the next question, please click the next button or to go back please click the previous button
4.There is a 20 min time limit to answer 20 question.
5. At the end of the course, please submit your email ID, Name and Business/ College name so that the correct answers to the questions you answered can be mailed to you.
1. Each question carries 5 points
2. There is no negative marking
1. Time and Distance
2. Height and Distance
3. Compound Interest
4. Problems on Train
5. Grammar & comprehension
6. Puzzles & Riddles
7. World knowledge
1. Navigation buttons to the assessments have been placed in the section below for your reference.
2. Assessments can be taken multiple times by clicking on the choice of assessment below. Every attempt will pull questions from a randomly selected question bank so that you have different questions to answer every attempt.